C.I.Agent Solutions will exhibit at Clean Gulf 2010 (Booth #316). It will feature its latest innovative and alternative technologies for fuel and oil spill cleanup and containment used both for preparedness and response efforts. Clean Gulf 2010, the largest oil spill training event and exhibition in North America, will be held in Tampa October 19 – 20, 2010
C.I.Agent Solutions Founder and CEO Dan Parker said: “Whether you insure marine vessels, own a fleet of workboats or run a marina, our marine industry products help you contain and clean up hydrocarbon spills on fresh or salt water – including the sheen – for less time and money than the present dated methods.” Parker and his team spent the summer in the Gulf of Mexico as part of oil spill and recovery efforts from the Deepwater Horizon explosion.
C.I.Agent Solutions will feature eight new products during Clean Gulf 2010 including:
- C.I.Agent® C.L.A.M. (Continuous Low-Level Aquatic Monitoring) is a state-of-the-art submersible extraction sampler using EPA approved Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) media to sequester pesticides, herbicides, PAH’s, TPH and other trace organics from water. The C.L.A.M. can be used to sample urban water systems, rivers, monitoring wells, drinking water systems, watersheds and lakes, agricultural runoff, storm water and marine environments.
- The C.I.Agent® EVAC Filtration System uses state-of-the-art filtration technology to remove suspended solids and light sheen from water discharge operations in vaults, manholes, elevator shafts, bilges, tanks and more. Its unique four layer system adsorbs hydrocarbons, removes large and fine sediment, and polishes the water.
- C.I.Agent® Sheen Machine is a self-contained system ideal for capturing hydrocarbon sheen in remote areas with limited access such as creeks, streams and outfalls. This durable, light-weight and portable system can also be used in marinas and harbors to capture and remove hydrocarbon sheen before it impacts the environment. Two Sheen Machines have recently been used to aid the EPA and Enbridge Liquid Pipelines to prevent oil sheen from a pipeline leak near Marshall, Michigan from reaching Lake Michigan.
- C.I.Agent® Tar Ball Catcher attaches easily to any hard boom and will catch tar balls and other debris suspended in the water column. Once the tar balls are caught in the net, they either stay in the netting, or release and float to the water’s surface for capture and disposal. Tar Ball Catcher is custom made to meet site specific requirements and can be used in fresh or sale water with light to heavy current.
- C.I.Agent® Water Cannon is an effective spill response tool for applying C.I.Agent® oil-solidifying polymers directly onto a hydrocarbon spill in fresh and salt water. The Water Cannon’s unique design creates a vortex within the water jet to prevent the hydrophilic polymers from separating from the water during application, eliminating the possibility of the polymers becoming airborne. The Water Cannon is custom built to size, flow and pressure requirements and can be hand held or mounted.
We hope you will come by our booth to take a look at our new technologies. We look forward to meeting you at the show!