The C.I.Agent® Scupper is a dewatering oil filter that ensures a compliant discharge of deck wastewater. It’s designed to fit below the scupper plug as a secondary line of defense but do not replace scupper plugs.
The C.I.Agent® Scupper Filter is a dewatering oil filter that is used in scupper drains on vessels to prevent oil contaminated wastewater (deck runoff) from entering the waters of the U.S. pursuant to Federal Statutes 33CFR Parts 155-157, CWA Section 311, 40CFR 110.3, and NPDES permits. The Scupper Filters encase C.I.Agent® solidifying polymers between two bags as the oil dewatering filter media. A proprietary coating on the outer bag makes it oleophobic and hydrophilic. The pre-filter filters out sediment, rust, scale, paint chips and debris.
- Fail safe device fits below scupper plug
- Easy to install and remove
- Solidifies all organic hydrocarbons
- Replaceable pre-filter and filter bag, mounts and seals can be re-used
- C.I.Agent Solidifying Polymers are non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic, non-hazardous and environmentally friednly
- The mount is made of Schedule 80 PVC. Each mount comes with three Styrene-Butadiene rubber seals of different sizes for proper fit
- The Scupper Filter Bag is made with an enhanced non-woven polyester. The inside bag is 50 micron and the out bag is 25 micron with C.I.Agent solidifying polymers in between them.
- Flow rate for a six inch long Scupper Filter is approximately 12 gpm.
- C.I.Agent® Solidifying Polymers are effective in temperatures ranging from -30°F to +130°F and perform equally well in fresh and salt water.
- Technical Information
Contact Us About a Quote Today
Component and Install Photos